Internal Vertical Wall Mount Series – VIW
Internal Winch – Wire Halyard
The Internal Halyard Vertical Wall Mount Winch Series incorporates Concord American Flagpole’s Winch and Wire Cable System used in our Independence Series into a Vertical Wall Mount design. The security provided by this Winch system combines the perfect solution to vandalism with the clean lines and aesthetics obtained with an Internal Halyard flagpole. Available in 20′, 25′ and 30′ heights.
Click image to enlarge.
To download a printable file, click PDF Download >
Standard Flagpole Accessories
5” to 5.5″ Butt Diameters
• Cast Aluminum Revolving Truck with SEALED Stainless Steel Bearing Assemblies, Aluminum Spindle, Cast Brass Exit Bushing and Removable Hood
• Complete Internal Halyard Assembly
– Wire Halyard Cable Assembly
– Flag Arrangement (8′ x 12′ Flags and Above with Heavy-Duty Shock Spring Assembly)
– Two (2) Stainless Steel Swivel Flagsnaps with Neoprene Flagsnap Covers
– Patented, Plastic Coated Counterweight
– Two (2) Beaded Retainer Ring Assemblies
• Stainless Steel Winch Assembly with Removable Hand Crank
SAT = Satin
ACL = Anodized – Clear
ADB = Anodized – Dark Bronze
ABL = Anodized – Black
BZT = Powder Coat – BronzeTone
BLK = Powder Coat – Black
WHT = Powder Coat – White
CLR = Powder Coat – Clear
The Internal Vertical Wall Mount Winch Series is designed with the Winch attached to a platform installed into the bottom of the lower bracket. The flagpole shaft slides though the upper bracket and into the lower bracket, resting upon an internally welded ring above the winch assembly. The Winch and platform can be removed for maintenance by removing the tamperproof mounting screw. Both aluminum bracket assemblies are designed with dual mounting plates that provide a total of 8 attachment bolts for maximum attachment strength. Set screws secure the pole into place. The flagpole is equipped with the highest quality component parts matching those of our popular Independence Series. A second Retainer Ring Assembly and Connecting Link for use at the top of the flag is included to assist in lowing the flag to the top of the upper bracket.