Nautical Single Mast Series – NSM
External Single Revolving with Yardarm – Rope Halyard
The Nautical Single Mast Series from Concord American Flagpole offers a nautical theme design incorporating a single shaft with yardarm in mounting heights from 25′ to 80′. While most popular in coastal and marine settings, the multiple halyard design is the perfect option when a multiple flag design is desired. The addition of an optional Gaff increases design possibilities.
Click image to enlarge.
To download a printable file, click PDF Download >
Gaff Options Available.
Contact Concord American Flagpole Customer Service for sizes, specifications and pricing.
Standard Flagpole Accessories
5” to 8″ Butt Diameters
• Cast Aluminum Single Revolving Truck Assembly with Aluminum Pulley
• Two (2) Eye Hook mounted Single Pulleys on Yardarm
• Complete External Halyard Assembly
– Three (3) Rope Halyards – 5/16″ #10 Polyester
– Six (6) Stainless Steel Swivel Flagsnaps
– Six (6) Neoprene Flagsnap Covers
• Three (3) 9″ Heavy-Duty Aluminum Cleats
• Spun Aluminum FC-11 Flash Collar
• Galvanized 16-Gauge Corrugated Steel Ground Sleeve with Steel Grounding Spike
Standard Upgrades – 10″ and 12″ Butt Diameters
• Heavy-Duty Truck with Dual SEALED Bearing Assemblies
• Three (3) Rope Halyards – Heavy-Duty 3/8″ #12 Polyester
• Six (6) Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Flagsnaps with Covers
• Heavy-Duty 5/8″ Ball Stem
• Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Collar
SAT = Satin
ACL = Anodized – Clear
ADB = Anodized – Dark Bronze
ABL = Anodized – Black
BZT = Powder Coat – BronzeTone
BLK = Powder Coat – Black
WHT = Powder Coat – White
CLR = Powder Coat – Clear
Cast Aluminum, SEALED Bearings,
Gold Powder Coated Ball Truck.
Replaces Standard Truck and Ball Combination.
8″, 10″ and 12″ Diameter Ball/Truck.
Cast Aluminum FC-11 Collar
In Lieu of Spun Collar.
5″-12″ Butt Diameters
Shoe Base Designs for Surface Mount Installations
5″ to 12″ Butt Diameter