American LED In-Ground Up Light
The ONLY completely assembled, factory sealed LED In-Ground Flagpole Up Light in the industry provides superior performance with easy installation. Just wire and go!
Recommended Flagpole Height: 35′ – 80′
Multiple lights may be needed for your application.
Features & Specifications
Compression molded, fiberglass reinforced polyester composite housing. With proper maintenance, will not peel or flake.
This well light is an in-ground fixture and should be installed according to provided installation instructions. A 3/4″ conduit entry is supplied into the anti-siphon chamber. All ballast trays are thermally protected and come pre-wired to specific line voltages via quick connects.
• Includes LED Driver, Stainless Steel Ring, Directional Louver & Walk-Over Lens with Etched Slip-Resistant Glass
• Multi-tap 120 – 277VAC
• 25 Watt LED Plate
• 20 Degree Beam Spread
• 4300 lumens / 5000 Kelvin
• CRI: 80
• Lamp hours with photocell (sold separately): 50,000
• Concrete Pour Kit required for concrete installations
• Fixture must be installed by a licensed electrician
• One-year warranty on the fixture and finish.
• 3-year warranty on LED Module
To combat the increasing problem of water build-up inside in-ground fixtures, our in-ground buckets are designed with an anti-siphon chamber. This chamber keeps all ballast components separated from the wiring conduit, which keeps any water absorbed from the ground conned to a separate section.
In-Ground LED Up Light
Dimensions: 9.7″ Dia. x 12.8″ H Weight: 16 LBS.
Part No: IGUL-1000
Concrete Pour Kit
Dimensions:10″ Dia. x 6″ H
Part No: CPK-1000
Required for concrete installations.