Sovereignty Series – ISW
Internal Winch with Reinforced Raised Door Frame
The Sovereignty Series from Concord American Flagpole offers flagpoles in butt diameters from 5″to 7″ and heights from 20′ to 40′. The raised reinforced door frame design combines the security of an Internal Halyard Winch and Wire Cable system with the reinforced strength necessary for moderate wind speed areas.
Click image to enlarge.
To download a printable file, click PDF Download >
Sovereignty Flagpoles are designed with a patented raised reinforced door frame consisting of a matched set of inner AND outer castings. The frame castings are attached to the flagpole shaft using a series of eight (8) tamper-proof 5/16-18NC stainless steel bolts. The aluminum door is secured with two (2) tamper-proof 1/4-20NC screws.
For additional Winch option flagpoles, see Titan IWW Flush Mount Hinged Door Design and Independence IRW Reinforced Welded Door Frame.
Standard Flagpole Accessories
5” to 7″ Butt Diameters
• Patented, Heavy-Duty Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
• Cast Aluminum Revolving Truck with Dual SEALED Stainless Steel Bearing Assemblies, Aluminum Spindle, Cast Brass Exit Bushing and Removable Hood
• Complete Internal Halyard Assembly
– Wire Halyard Cable Assembly
– Flag Arrangement (8′ x 12′ and Larger Flags Include Heavy-Duty Shock Spring Assembly)
– Two (2) Stainless Steel Swivel Flagsnaps
– Two (2) Neoprene Flagsnap Covers
– Patented, Plastic Coated Counterweight
– Beaded Retainer Ring Assembly
• Stainless Steel Winch Assembly with Removable Hand Crank
• Reinforced Raised Door Frame
• Flush Mount Access Door with two (2) Tamper Proof Screws
• Spun Aluminum FC-11 Flash Collar
• Galvanized 16-Gauge Corrugated Steel Ground Sleeve with Steel Grounding Spike
SAT = Satin
ACL = Anodized – Clear
ADB = Anodized – Dark Bronze
ABL = Anodized – Black
BZT = Powder Coat – BronzeTone
BLK = Powder Coat – Black
WHT = Powder Coat – White
CLR = Powder Coat – Clear