Sentry Series – ISC
Internal Cam Cleat with Reinforced Raised Door Frame – Rope Halyard
The Sentry Series from Concord American Flagpole offers Cam Cleat system flagpoles in heights from 20′ to 40′. The raised reinforced door frame design provides the security of an Internal Rope Halyard and Cam Cleat system with the reinforced strength necessary for moderate wind speed areas.
Click image to enlarge.
To download a printable file, click PDF Download >
Sentry Flagpoles are designed with a patented raised reinforced door frame consisting of a matched set of inner and outer castings. The frame castings are attached to the flagpole shaft using a series of eight (8) tamper-proof 5/16-18NC stainless steel bolts. The aluminum door is secured with two (2) tamper-proof 1/4-20NC screws.
For additional Cam Cleat option flagpoles, see Monarch ICC Flush Mount Hinged Door Design and Sentry II IRC Reinforced Welded Door Frame.
Standard Flagpole Accessories
5” to 7″ Butt Diameters
• Cast Aluminum Revolving Truck with SEALED Stainless Steel Bearing Assemblies, Aluminum Spindle, Cast Brass Exit Bushing and Removable Hood
• Complete External Halyard Assembly
– Rope Halyard – 5/16″ #10 Wire Center Polyester
– Two (2) Stainless Steel Flagsnaps
– Two (2) Neoprene Flagsnap Covers
• Cam Cleat
• Reinforced Rasied Door Frame
• Flush Mount Access Door with Lock and Keys
• Spun Aluminum FC-11 Flash Collar
• Galvanized 16-Gauge Corrugated Steel Ground Sleeve with Steel Grounding Spike
SAT = Satin
ACL = Anodized – Clear
ADB = Anodized – Dark Bronze
ABL = Anodized – Black
BZT = Powder Coat – BronzeTone
BLK = Powder Coat – Black
WHT = Powder Coat – White
CLR = Powder Coat – Clear