No one can duplicate Concord American Flagpole’s ability to deliver the perfect flagpole solution to design professionals and project owners. Our DESIGN section was created to assist in choosing the correct flagpole design from our extensive offering, with educational links covering all aspects of flagpole design. From basic flagpole and flagpole option descriptions…to height, finish, foundation and wind speed information…to information on our Custom and Specials capabilities. Whether you are a first-time flagpole purchaser, or a seasoned architect or designer, we have you covered.
Aluminum, a sustainable material
for now and the future!
Sustainability – Go GREEN with ALUMINUM
Aluminum flagpoles provide an environmentally responsible choice of material and approach with the burgeoning green movement, allowing specifiers to aggressively pursue a design based upon sustainable principles.
Aluminum resists the ravages of time, temperature, corrosion, humidity, and warping, creating an incredibly long life cycle when compared to alternative materials. This results in a far lower environmental impact through reduced material replacement energy.
• Aluminum is 100% recyclable. In fact, 70% of aluminum produced since the year 1886 is still in use today.
• Recycling aluminum saves 95% of the energy it would take to produce new material from Bauxite Ore.
• Every ton of recycled aluminum saves 4 tons of the raw Bauxite required to produce new aluminum.
• Using recycled aluminum, instead of raw materials, reduces air pollution by 95% and water consumption by 97%.
• Aluminum is naturally corrosion-resistant, eliminating the use of toxic chemicals to maintain its appearance.
• Aluminum recycling benefits present and future generations by conserving energy and other natural resources.
The longevity and durability of aluminum pole products manufactured by Concord American Flagpole can be validated by our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty on Aluminum Flagole Shafts, making Aluminum “The Green Choice” for today’s environmentally-conscience designer.
Read more >