• A thick-wall, aluminum tube is incorporated as an inner spacer.
Strengthens the assembly while assuring proper compression of the two ball spheres.
• Thick spherical halves are spun with an extra wide lip at the joint.
Significantly limits the upper half sphere’s ability to slide down over the bottom half.
• A stainless steel bolt and high strength adhesive compound secure the spacer rod at the ball tip.
Eliminates the potential failures seen with rivet or internal mounted nuts.
• A plated steel jamb nut is provided to secure the Ball to the truck assembly.
Secure, permanent attachment to the flagpole truck.
• 4″ to 8″ Balls have ball stems machined from 3/4″ diameter 6063 Aluminum and secured with a stainless steel threaded rod and high strength adhesive compound.
Superior strength and protection against the rigors of pole vibration.
• 10″ to 12″ Balls are constructed with a 5/8″ solid stainless steel threaded rod.
Provides maximum strength for larger ball applications.
• Heavy-Duty Aluminum Balls avaliable in 4″ to 24″ Diameters.
Gold Anodized, Clear Anodized, Powder Coated and Satin finishes.